- New Here
- Kids & Youth
- Contact Us
172 Richardson Road, Spring Farm 9:30am and 5pm every Sunday
To view the full newsletter in your browser please click here.
Since my last update, we have much to be thankful for. Our Pupil Fun day was a great event from which we are still seeing fruit. There are new kids at kid’s club and even better engagement with some students at SRE. I am very thankful for the team who organised and ran the day. It is also worth mentioning that we have seen new contacts made at kid’s club and youth group as a result of playgroup ministry for which I am equally thankful. Praise God for providing for his church in such a way.
At our youth camp we also saw some positive engagement both in terms of relationship building and thinking through what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
At men’s convention, I have had very positive feedback about the talks, including a number of short talks (though less positive feedback about the breakfast!) and I am thankful for those men who made the time to spend together under God’s word.
There is much to be thankful for, some of which we will share at our thanksgiving dinner this Saturday night. I you forgot to RSVP, please use the link below to do so today.
But we also have much to pray for. Please pray for our staff team as we implement some significant changes over the coming months.
And please pray for our government this week as there is increasing pressure to implement same sex marriage without the plebiscite.
Please continue in prayer for the Conyers family as they wrestle with the stress and uncertainty of looking for a new ministry position.
And keep praying that God would have mercy on the lost people in our families, among our friends, in our workplaces, and in our streets and suburbs. They need Jesus no less than we need Jesus.
– a great response to our Pupil free day;
– increased connections at Kid’s club and SRE following the pupil free day;
– our wardens and parish councillors;
– increased connections through Playgroup ministry;
– the safe delivery of Jonathan Plunkett and for keeping Siobhan through the pregnancy;
– God’s grace, revealed to us in his word and ultimately in Christ.
– God’s blessing on our nation and our marriages as the government considers changing the marriage act to support same sex marriage
– Chris, Susan, Asher, Beth, Lydia and Clara as they wrestle with stress and uncertainty;
– the provision of a new position where Chris will be able to love and serve the people of God;
– God’s blessings on the new staff team;
– safety for all working on and around our site
– a deeper understanding of our reliance on God that drives us to prayer;
– God’s blessing on our development applications before council;
– Aaron and Siobhan as they adjust to life with a new baby in the house;
– the raising up of two people who would pastor our youth and children’s ministry teams;
– God to grow his church at Narellan to 316 disciples of Jesus Christ praying, proclaiming and loving.
– Church Thanksgiving Dinner. Click here for more information.
If you haven’t RSVP’d for the Thanksgiving Dinner but would still like to attend, please click here today!
– Titus 2 Afternoon Tea for women. Click here for more information.
– Conyers Family Farewell