- New Here
- Kids & Youth
- Contact Us
14th Jun 2017 Newsletters
To view this newsletter in full, please click here
On July 17 this year we are holding a Pupil Free Fun Day for primary school children. The theme of the day is Lego and is sure to be a great day for all involved. If you haven’t registered yet, can I ask you to either fill in a form at church or download the form from our website and email it to our office?
Also, we are still looking for volunteers for the day. All volunteers need to have a current Working with Children Check and Safe Ministry, and the list of positions can be found at the back of church.
Also, our youth camp is nearly upon us and spots are almost full. The theme this year is being a disciple of Jesus and we’ll be considering how we grow as disciples of Jesus and help others grow as disciples of Jesus in youth group.
Then in August, the men will be travelling to Katoomba for the Basecamp men’s convention. For information on either of these camps, please contact Jim Douglass.
I am currently reveiwing all the feedback from the Day @ Home and looking at how we might structure ministry for the rest of the year and beyond. So if there is a ministry which you have a real heart for, I’d love to hear from you. If there is something you are passionate about and something you’d like support to run, then I’d love to hear from you. There are spaces in most areas of church life including the key areas of Prayer, Proclamation and Love, as well as ministry to kids, youth, men, women, seniors etc. I’m not looking for people to tell me ideas for me to do, but people who want to partner in a ministry area.
And please continue in prayer for the Conyers family as they wrestle with the stress and uncertainty of looking for a new ministry position.
Give thanks for:
– Chris’ ministry at Narellan Anglican for 2 1/2 years;
– the improvement in our giving over May;
– the progress in Kid’s club;
– the many people in our church who serve one another;
– the glory of God shown to us through Jesus Christ.
– Chris, Susan, Asher, Beth, Lydia and Clara as they wrestle with stress and uncertainty;
– the provision of a new position where Chris will be able to love and serve the people of God;
– wisdom in determining how to keep ministry running without Chris;
– God’s blessing on the Pupil Free Activity Day – for lots of visitors, gospel opportunities, fun and new connections;
– a deeper understanding of our reliance on God that drives us to prayer;
– Egyptian Christians that they will stand firm in Christ and keep their hope in him;
– ISIS, that they will come to repentance and faith before the final day;
– yourself, that you would think about whatever is true, honourable, just, pure, levely, commendable, morally excellent and praiseworthy (Phil 4:8);
– safety and Christian growth in our upcoming youth and men’s camps;
– God to grow his church at Narellan to 316 disciples of Jesus Christ praying, proclaiming and loving.
– Cameo 3-6pm
– CMS Sunday
– Youth Camp
– Kid’s Club Party
– Youth group fun night
– CRU camp at Macarthur Anglican
– Pupil Free Activity Day
– Basecamp – Men’s convention at Katoomba