- New Here
- Kids & Youth
- Contact Us
29th May 2017 Newsletters
AGM & Day at home
On Sunday we held our Annual General meeting. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the following people for standing during the last year (or longer):
John Haseltine, Geoff Siemsen, Allen Benham, Lorraine Taylor, Michael Wallace, Garry Dibley, Mark Longley, Catherine Rich, Connor Deer, Neil McGilvray, Paula Wallace, Rachel Snell, Don O’Connor, Matt Jones
Thank you for your service.
I’d also like to congratulate our new representatives
Wardens: Michael Wallace, Geoff Siemsen, Allen Benham
Parish Councillors: Lorraine Taylor, John Haseltine, Garry Dibley, Mark Longley
Synod Representatives: Tim Clarke, Ryan Gregory
Parish Nominators: Wendy Philpott, Paula Wallace, Rachel Snell, Don O’Connor, Matt Jones
Thank you to everyone who attended, and everyone who stood for a position.
For the day at home on Saturday the 29th of April, the plan is as follows:
9:00-9:30 Arrive and enjoy a good coffee
9:30-10:15 First session
10:15-10:35 Morning tea
10:35-11:15 Second session
1:00-5:00 Organised free time
5:00-6:00 Family fun night
7:30-9:30 Fun without kids
From 9:30-12 Stardust kids will be entertaining our primary children. We will need to provide some additional helpers and are happy for high schoolers to choose whether to remain in session or help out with the younger kids.
How can you help?
During organised time we will have some activities such as coffee and cake, an art class, sporting games and electronic games. If there is an event you would like to suggest for this time, or would like to organise, please let me know!
Likewise we will have some family friendly activities from 5pm-6pm and some activities without the kids from 7:30-9:30. If you have ideas for, or would like to help organise, let me know that too.
Finally, to keep costs down, we would like a few people to bring along some morning tea / afternoon tea / cakes. Look forward to seeing you there.
Give thanks for:
– The way Jesus humbled himself for us;
– The privilege of meeting with God’s people each week;
– Those who served us following our 2016 AGM;
– our newly appointed office holders (and give thanks that most also served last year);
– additional helpers for kid’s club;
– the opportunities we have to make Christ known.
– our new office holders that they will serve the body of Christ’s church with their gifts
– a disciple making culture at our church;
– wisdom, love and godliness in our debates about marriage and gender;
– God’s mercy on our community and an outpouring of his spirit;
– God to grow us all in generosity;
– God to grow his church at Narellan to 316 disciples of Jesus Christ praying, proclaiming and loving.
172 Richardson Road, Spring Farm